You can receive savings on fuel purchases at both Kroger and at participating Shell locations. You may redeem 100 points at Shell for a 10¢ per gallon savings. And you may redeem up to 1,000 points in a single fill-up at Kroger for up to $1 off per gallon.
For each increment of 100 points redeemed at Kroger, 10¢ off per gallon will be awarded. For
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Shell.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallonof fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at Kroger.
- Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $100 in Groceries = 100 Points
- Non-Government funded Prescriptions: 1 Prescription = 50 Points
- Double Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply): $50 in Gift Cards = 100 Points
If you are familiar with this program, please let me know what you think of it in the comments below!
(thanks for the tip, Frugal Reality)