- Just Peel and core as many apples as you'd like. A 3 lb. bag will make a big tub of applesauce, but you can use whatever amount you have on hand (just reduce the other ingredients).
- Chop up your apples and throw in a crockpot.
- Add about 1/2 C Sugar, 1/2 C Water and about 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon (optional).
- Cook on Low for about 4 hours.
- Open the lid of your crock pot periodically to smell the wonderful aroma (it will fill your house!) and mash with a potato masher.
- If you don't like it chunky, just use a food processor or blender.
- You can refrigerate this for a few weeks or freeze it.