1) You "grocery" shop in your own basement stockpile more often than the actual supermarket.
2) It's painful for you to eat at a restaurant without at Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupon.
3) You have more toothpaste stashed in your bathroom cabinets than there is in the entire state of Rhode Island.
4) Your understand what "wyb", "psa", "ecb", "ymmv", "oyno", "wags", "mf", "cat", "rr", and "moneymaker" mean.
5) You profile your cashiers and you prefer the young teenage boy to the elderly female. (Admit it!)
6) You spend more time cutting and filing coupons than you do cutting and filing your children's
7) You check that the catalina machine is working on your checkout lane before you begin loading your purchases on the belt.
8) When you get home from shopping, instead of asking how much you paid for things, your family begins asking what items did you have to pay for at all?
9) You (hopefully) spread the wealth of your stockpile with others now more than you did before coupons.
10) If you were to win the lottery, you'd still be a couponer (...probably)