Here is an interesting freebie! Kraft is going to be paying Mom's back for their babysitting fees for Mother's Day!
You may be able to score $100 Worth of Free Babysitting:
- Hire a babysitter via a babysitting service or choose a private babysitter to watch your kiddos on May 12th.
- Take a photo of the receipt or invoice provided by the service provider with the company’s letterhead and date confirming that babysitting services will be used on May 12, 2019.
- If you are hiring a private sitter, you’ll need to take a photo of the signed proof of payment with the following information “I, your name, confirm that I engaged in hiring babysitting services for use on May 12, 2019.”
- Starting at 12 AM ET on May 12th, head over to this Kraft Mother’s Day Away page.
- Follow the instructions which will include asking you to upload the invoice or proof of payment photo.
- You will also be asked to add a brief description of why you need some time away during Mother’s Day.
- Once your submission has been validated, you will score the exact amount to cover babysitting fees up to $100 (limit one offer per person/per email address or household).
- Note that Kraft is only paying for up to $50,000 worth of babysitting, so submit your request as soon as the form goes live to ensure you get in before the max has been reached!
- Visit the Kraft website to read the full terms & conditions.